email: ciollaro AT cmu DOT edu
office: 327 FMS Building, Carnegie Mellon University
I am a PhD student at the Department of Statistics of Carnegie Mellon University (Pittsburgh, PA) under the supervision of Christopher Genovese, and an Adjunct Instructor at the Heinz College (here is a link to my Heinz College webpage).
Before joining Carnegie Mellon University for my graduate studies, I was a student at the Collegio Carlo Alberto and at the University of Torino (Italy) under the supervision of Pierpaolo De Blasi.
Main research interests
- Nonparametric Statistics
- Functional Data Analysis
- PhD in Statistics, Carnegie Mellon University (2016, expected)
- MS in Statistics, Carnegie Mellon University (2013)
- MA in Statistics and Applied Mathematics, Collegio Carlo Alberto (2012)
- MA-equivalent in Statistical Science, University of Torino (2012)
- BA-equivalent in Statistical Science, University of Torino (2010)
A detailed version of my CV in .pdf format is available here.