- Topological Data Analysis (TDA) – R package for topological data analysis and density clustering written by Brittany T. Fasy, Jisu Kim (currently maintain it) and Fabrizio Lecci.
For a description of the package see Fasy, B.T., Kim, J., Lecci, F. and Clement, M. (2014). Introduction to the R package TDA, arxiv.
- R package written by Ryan Tibshirani to implements the methods and re-create the experiments in Lei, J., G’Sell, M., Rinaldo, A., Tibshirani, R. and Wasserman, L. (2016). Distribution-Free Predictive Inference For Regression, to appear in the Journal of the American Statistical Association. arxiv.
- DEnsity-BAsed CLustering (DeBaCl) – A Python Toolbox for Interactive Data Analysis with Level Set Trees, written by Brian P. Kent.
Reference: Kent, B. P., Rinaldo, A. and Verstynen, T. (2013). DeBaCl: A Python Package for Interactive DEnsity-BAsed CLustering, arxiv.
- Accompanying R code for the paper Rinaldo, A., Petrovíc, S. and Fienberg, S.E. (2013). Maximum Likelihood Estimation in Network Models, Annals of Statistics, 41(3), 1085-1110. arxiv.
- A collection of MATLAB scripts and a GUI to re-create the plots in Rinaldo, A., Fienberg, S.E. and Zhou, Y. (2009). On the Geometry of Discrete Exponential Families with Application to Exponential Random Graph Models, Electronic Journal of Statistics, 3, 446–484. pdf
- A small MATLAB toolbox for computing the extended maximum likelihood estimator of the parameters of hierarchical log-linear models. The toolbox implements some of the routines described in the technical report
Rinaldo, A. (2006). Computing Maximum Likelihood Estimates in Log-Linear Models.
and was written solely for testing purposes.