Today is the due date for abstracts to Educational Data Mining 2011 in Eindhoven. I’m submitting two things. In a week the paper is due. A week after that I’m at AISTATS 2011. A week after that I’m presenting the last year of my work to the faculty as part of my Advanced Data Analysis / Heinz first paper / PIER IIP project requirements. Expect to hear very little from me for a bit.
- Writing a Metropolis-Hastings within Gibbs sampler in R for a 2PL IRT model (9 posts)
- For faster R use OpenBLAS instead: better than ATLAS, trivial to switch to on Ubuntu
- My Stat Bytes talk, with slides and code
- HSP Talk: On Correcting a Significance Test for Model Misspecification
- Managing memory in a list of lists data structure