Subject: previous emails
From: "Hye Jung Cho" <[email-masked]>
To: "Brian Junker" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 18:00:47 -0400

Hi Professor,

my email account kept on telling me that the message wasn't sent, but
actually it was. So you probably received couple of emails from me.
Please refer to the one with BOTH the final paper and the data file.

Thank you.

Also I'm attaching my peer evaluation forms.

Sincerely,
 Allie Cho
Hi Professor,

my email account kept on telling me that the message wasn't sent, but
actually it was. So you probably received couple of emails from me.
Please refer to the one with BOTH the final paper and the data file.

Thank you.

Also I'm attaching my peer evaluation forms.

Sincerely,
 Allie Cho