Subject: Classroom Salon info
From: Judith Brooks <[email-masked]>
To: Brian Junker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 10:46:32 -0500

Hi Brian,

Here's the Classroom Salon url where you will create an account and log in:
cmu.classroomsalon.com

And I've just invited you to be a "member" in the salon sandbox that I have
-- so you should also see an email invitation.

When you log in, you can create a Salon, and then perhaps you can create a
second account using a different email address and add yourself as a member
it as well -- this would be the way to see it as the "manager"/instructor
and as the "member"/student.

I'm also attaching the how to document that I had in my office (that I had
downloaded from the training salon). I don't think I can invite you to that
salon since I have "member" status, but I do think you can search for and
subscribe to it -- "Training Salon".

Feel free to reach back out as questions arise for this and/or for Canvas.

Thanks,
Judy

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Judy Brooks, MDes
Director, Educational Technology & Design
Eberly Center for Teaching Excellence & Educational Innovation
Carnegie Mellon University
www.cmu.edu/teaching/